- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
“We are having very good discussions and have been making progress,” the Minnesota Democrat said. “Stay tuned.”
To further emphasize that the debate over changes to the rules was not over, Sens. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.), Tom Udall (D-N.M.) and Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) took to the Senate floor to advocate for a vote to change the filibuster rules.
David M. Drucker and Steven T. Dennis contributed to this report.