- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
“We are having very good discussions and have been making progress,” the Minnesota Democrat said. “Stay tuned.”
To further emphasize that the debate over changes to the rules was not over, Sens. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.), Tom Udall (D-N.M.) and Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) took to the Senate floor to advocate for a vote to change the filibuster rules.
David M. Drucker and Steven T. Dennis contributed to this report.