- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
While politically minded actor Ben Affleck has remained coy about whether he will run for higher office some day, the Oscar winner is rumored to be considering a Congress-themed project for his next directing effort.
Showbiz website Deadline.com reports that Affleck is considering directing the movie “American Bullshit.” The flick is about Abscam, the FBI sting operation in 1980 that targeted Members of Congress and resulted in the arrest of a Senator and six Representatives.
No word on whether Affleck would return to Capitol Hill to conduct research for the film.