- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Cantor said he applauded Obama’s executive order but that it must go further. “That’s why I am re-launching the ‘No Cost Jobs Plan’ today, a plan we presented to the president and his party last year,” he said.
Kurt Bardella, spokesman for Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), called it “ironic” that Democrats have criticized Issa for trying to advance the idea of tying regulatory reform to job creation.
“The president’s intervention pretty much undercuts the Democrats’ ability to attack Issa’s effort as it is now part of a broader discussion that the president is leading. It begs the question, what will folks like the Democratic National Committee and [ranking member Elijah Cummings] say now?” he asked.