- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
- Voting-Rights Advocates Get Win at Supreme Court
As expected, House Republicans have officially decided to get back to legislative business next week. Majority Leader Eric Cantor (Va.) has slated to begin consideration of the health care repeal bill Tuesday with a final vote Wednesday.
The vote on the health care repeal bill was delayed a week following the Arizona shootings.
Rules Chairman David Dreier (R-Calif.) is also expected to introduce a resolution on Thursday that will instruct committees with jurisdiction to begin working on legislation to replace the health care law.