- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Rep. Shelley Berkley has taken another step to pimp her ride.
As HOH has reported in the past, the Nevada Democrat is often seen cruising around Capitol Hill in a tiny smart car. On Thursday morning, we spotted Berkley driving down C Street Southeast with a decoration in her car that we hadn’t seen before: a pair of bright pink fuzzy dice dangling from her rearview mirror. Perhaps the dice are a tribute to the strip?
But the plush dice aren’t Berkley’s only homage to her casino-filled hometown. She also decorated the vehicle with a Las Vegas bumper sticker.