- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
- Voting-Rights Advocates Get Win at Supreme Court
Rep. Shelley Berkley has taken another step to pimp her ride.
As HOH has reported in the past, the Nevada Democrat is often seen cruising around Capitol Hill in a tiny smart car. On Thursday morning, we spotted Berkley driving down C Street Southeast with a decoration in her car that we hadn’t seen before: a pair of bright pink fuzzy dice dangling from her rearview mirror. Perhaps the dice are a tribute to the strip?
But the plush dice aren’t Berkley’s only homage to her casino-filled hometown. She also decorated the vehicle with a Las Vegas bumper sticker.