- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“It’s Official — Washington runs on ‘Idrabmol (Lombardi spelled backwards) Time’ — everyone arrives for their appointment 15 minutes late!”
— Rep. Billy Long in a Thursday tweet. Looks like the new Missouri Republican is learning the ins and outs of D.C.