- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
It’s not quite “Sex and the City,” but the ladies of Congress can sure have a stylish night on the town.
An HOH spy eyed Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) and Rep. Jane Harman (D-Calif.) at Bistro Bis on Wednesday evening. At least one of them appeared to have a glass of wine, our spy notes, adding she was impressed with Collins’ accessorizing skills — the Senator wore cheetah print rain boots.