- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
It’s not quite “Sex and the City,” but the ladies of Congress can sure have a stylish night on the town.
An HOH spy eyed Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) and Rep. Jane Harman (D-Calif.) at Bistro Bis on Wednesday evening. At least one of them appeared to have a glass of wine, our spy notes, adding she was impressed with Collins’ accessorizing skills — the Senator wore cheetah print rain boots.