- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“In the wake of all of this, I would like one of the consequences for the Congresspeople and Senators to reflect on being honest and truthful with the American people because we’ve got a weaponized world, and God only knows what kind of weapons have come across our borders with terrorists,” the caller said on the Tucson morning broadcast.
Lewis discouraged listeners from drawing connections between violence and political honesty. But the tone of Monday’s talk radio broadcasts suggests that extreme political rhetoric is here to stay.