- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
“In the wake of all of this, I would like one of the consequences for the Congresspeople and Senators to reflect on being honest and truthful with the American people because we’ve got a weaponized world, and God only knows what kind of weapons have come across our borders with terrorists,” the caller said on the Tucson morning broadcast.
Lewis discouraged listeners from drawing connections between violence and political honesty. But the tone of Monday’s talk radio broadcasts suggests that extreme political rhetoric is here to stay.