- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Nearly 40 people gathered for a vigil outside the Capitol on Saturday night, and Larson said Members are drawing closer in the tragedy’s aftermath to support their colleague and one another.
“Gabrielle Giffords is a pretty extraordinary Member,” Larson said. “When someone engenders that kind of feeling amongst Members, I think there is just such a feeling of cooperation and graciousness. ... It’s the kind of thing that shows Congress at its best, to be quite frank.”
Jackie Kucinich contributed to this report.comments powered by Disqus