- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Nearly 40 people gathered for a vigil outside the Capitol on Saturday night, and Larson said Members are drawing closer in the tragedy’s aftermath to support their colleague and one another.
“Gabrielle Giffords is a pretty extraordinary Member,” Larson said. “When someone engenders that kind of feeling amongst Members, I think there is just such a feeling of cooperation and graciousness. ... It’s the kind of thing that shows Congress at its best, to be quite frank.”
Jackie Kucinich contributed to this report.comments powered by Disqus