- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton isn’t taking lightly the loss of her right to vote when the House is in the Committee of the Whole.
An HOH spy eyed the D.C. Democrat taking in a performance of “Let Me Down Easy” at the Arena Stage on Thursday night. But just because Norton was getting some R&R doesn’t mean the hot topic was far from her mind.
“We won’t go quietly,” she told our spy.
Norton wasn’t the only political type in attendance. Supreme Court Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan were spotted sitting together, while Attorney General Eric Holder was also in the crowd.