- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
William Daley, a leading candidate for chief of staff to President Barack Obama, met privately with the president Wednesday.
“He was here for meetings, including one with POTUS,” according to a White House official.
Daley emerged as a frontrunner for the slot this week. Peter Rouse has been filling in as chief of staff since the fall, when Rahm Emanuel stepped down to run in Chicago’s mayoral race. Retiring Chicago Mayor Richard Daley is William Daley’s brother.