- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
William Daley, a leading candidate for chief of staff to President Barack Obama, met privately with the president Wednesday.
“He was here for meetings, including one with POTUS,” according to a White House official.
Daley emerged as a frontrunner for the slot this week. Peter Rouse has been filling in as chief of staff since the fall, when Rahm Emanuel stepped down to run in Chicago’s mayoral race. Retiring Chicago Mayor Richard Daley is William Daley’s brother.