- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
It’s back to work for Congress, but at least one Member spent the weekend taking in a little culture.
HOH eyed Rep. Dennis Kucinich and his wife, Elizabeth, on Sunday night checking out the exhibit “Telling Stories: Norman Rockwell From the Collections of George Lucas and Steven Spielberg” at the Smithsonian American Art Museum in Chinatown.
The Ohio Democrat and his dishy wife walked through the exhibit space holding hands. It was the last day for the exhibit, and the pair caught a glimpse of it in its final moments, as they were spotted around 6:30 p.m., 30 minutes before the museum closed.
Although the duo went largely unnoticed by tourists, we did spot the Congressman chatting up a star-struck security guard as Elizabeth Kucinich looked on. The couple then dashed into the gift shop just minutes before the museum closed.