- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
It’s back to work for Congress, but at least one Member spent the weekend taking in a little culture.
HOH eyed Rep. Dennis Kucinich and his wife, Elizabeth, on Sunday night checking out the exhibit “Telling Stories: Norman Rockwell From the Collections of George Lucas and Steven Spielberg” at the Smithsonian American Art Museum in Chinatown.
The Ohio Democrat and his dishy wife walked through the exhibit space holding hands. It was the last day for the exhibit, and the pair caught a glimpse of it in its final moments, as they were spotted around 6:30 p.m., 30 minutes before the museum closed.
Although the duo went largely unnoticed by tourists, we did spot the Congressman chatting up a star-struck security guard as Elizabeth Kucinich looked on. The couple then dashed into the gift shop just minutes before the museum closed.