- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“For karma’s sake, I am making an offer to my Capitol Hill roommate, Senator Dick Durbin of Illinois. If his Bears can pull off the win that sends my Giants to the postseason, I promise not to eat all the cereal in the house next week.”
— Sen. Charles Schumer in a Friday opinion piece published by the Washington Post. Unfortunately for the New York Democrat, the Bears fell to the Green Bay Packers and the Giants were barred from the playoffs.