- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
“For karma’s sake, I am making an offer to my Capitol Hill roommate, Senator Dick Durbin of Illinois. If his Bears can pull off the win that sends my Giants to the postseason, I promise not to eat all the cereal in the house next week.”
— Sen. Charles Schumer in a Friday opinion piece published by the Washington Post. Unfortunately for the New York Democrat, the Bears fell to the Green Bay Packers and the Giants were barred from the playoffs.