- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Mikulski said the internal debate over earmarks was unavoidably delayed by the lame-duck session and the leadership’s decision to cancel a planned retreat after the election.
Still, she seemed optimistic about the group coming up with something workable.
“We’re a work in progress,” Mikulski said late last week. “I’m working with some of my colleagues on further earmark reform.”