- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Mikulski said the internal debate over earmarks was unavoidably delayed by the lame-duck session and the leadership’s decision to cancel a planned retreat after the election.
Still, she seemed optimistic about the group coming up with something workable.
“We’re a work in progress,” Mikulski said late last week. “I’m working with some of my colleagues on further earmark reform.”