- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
One outgoing Senator is so beloved that her farewell party had to be moved to a larger venue.
A tipster tells HOH that Sen. Blanche Lincoln’s farewell fete — dubbed “One Last Lincoln Hurrah” — originally was scheduled to take place Thursday night at Senate-side bar Kelly’s Irish Times. But as word spread, so many people wanted to attend that the party had to be relocated to House-side hangout Top of the Hill, a significantly larger space.
“Now that’s some serious Arkansas love!” our tipster says.
No word on who is on the guest list, though HOH hears more than 100 people are expected to attend. Calls to the Arkansas Democrat’s press office were not immediately returned.