- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“I don’t think they are in an unreasonable amount of time frame to sift through decisions that have not been made,” said Ron Bonjean, a Republican strategist who served on leadership staffs in the House and Senate. “This is not completely unusual. Now, do people want certainty? Yes, they do. That takes time, especially when you have so many new Members and committee structure.”