- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Van Hollen and Ryan seemed to agree that Congress should pursue tax reform. “I think there are areas of common ground,” Van Hollen said. “I think tax reform next year, where you remove a lot of these deductions and reduce the rates, is something I hope we can find some common ground on going forward.”
Ryan advocated for “good pro-growth tax reform, which is not tax increases but lowering tax rates so we can have economic growth in America.”