- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Van Hollen and Ryan seemed to agree that Congress should pursue tax reform. “I think there are areas of common ground,” Van Hollen said. “I think tax reform next year, where you remove a lot of these deductions and reduce the rates, is something I hope we can find some common ground on going forward.”
Ryan advocated for “good pro-growth tax reform, which is not tax increases but lowering tax rates so we can have economic growth in America.”