- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
President Barack Obama will sit down with President Bill Clinton in the Oval Office on Friday, according to his daily schedule.
Their agenda was not released. Obama is contending with the shifting balance of power on Capitol Hill as Republicans prepare to take over the majority in the House and gain more seats in the Senate. Clinton has experience in this area: The Democrat was able to work with Republicans to advance legislation after the Republican revolution election of 1994.