- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Sen. Jim Bunning is just days away from retirement, but it appears the Kentucky Republican is already unwinding. Multiple HOH spies report that Bunning dozed off Tuesday morning on the floor during the impeachment trial of Louisiana Judge G. Thomas Porteous Jr.
As the trial was under way, Bunning sat sleeping, slumped over in his normal Senate seat in the chamberís last row, one spy reports. His red tie was askew, the spy says.
No word whether Bunning had a late night or was just bored ó his office didnít return a call for comment.
To be fair, most Senators in the chamber werenít giving their utmost attention to the proceedings. Some Senators fiddled with their BlackBerrys, while others were spotted reading or going through paperwork, a spy reports.