- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Still, Reid reiterated that he is “confident and hopeful” that the Senate can take up not only an extension of the tax cuts and a long-term continuing resolution to fund the government into next year, but also the DREAM Act, which would reform immigration policy; a repeal of “don’t ask, don’t tell,” which bars openly gay men and women from serving in the military; and a bill that would provide health care to emergency responders exposed to toxins in the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
“All those things are on my agenda,” he said.