- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Still, Reid reiterated that he is “confident and hopeful” that the Senate can take up not only an extension of the tax cuts and a long-term continuing resolution to fund the government into next year, but also the DREAM Act, which would reform immigration policy; a repeal of “don’t ask, don’t tell,” which bars openly gay men and women from serving in the military; and a bill that would provide health care to emergency responders exposed to toxins in the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
“All those things are on my agenda,” he said.