- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Looks like outgoing Rep. Alan Mollohan will be sent off in style.
The West Virginia Democrat, who lost his primary earlier this year, will be feted Wednesday night at a party in the Rayburn House Office Building hosted by his pal Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-Pa.).
Turns out the two forged a close friendship after years of working together on the Appropriations Committee, and Fattah wanted to do something nice to honor his Congressional BFF.
Everybody now: Aw!
We hear Fattah is pulling out all the stops for Mollohan and has lined up a handful of Members, including Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Appropriations Chairman Dave Obey (D-Wis.), to toast him. Later in the evening, we’re told Mollohan will even get a chance to step up to the mic and reflect on his time on the Hill. Bring your tissues!