- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), ranking member of the Armed Services panel, has similarly questioned whether DADT should be repealed and has maintained the Senate should review the Pentagon study and listen to the testimony of top military officials before taking any action.
McCain spokeswoman Brooke Buchanan said in an e-mail that the Senator’s “staff are currently in the process of carefully reviewing the Pentagon’s report regarding the repeal of the ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Law.”