- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), ranking member of the Armed Services panel, has similarly questioned whether DADT should be repealed and has maintained the Senate should review the Pentagon study and listen to the testimony of top military officials before taking any action.
McCain spokeswoman Brooke Buchanan said in an e-mail that the Senator’s “staff are currently in the process of carefully reviewing the Pentagon’s report regarding the repeal of the ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Law.”