- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), ranking member of the Armed Services panel, has similarly questioned whether DADT should be repealed and has maintained the Senate should review the Pentagon study and listen to the testimony of top military officials before taking any action.
McCain spokeswoman Brooke Buchanan said in an e-mail that the Senator’s “staff are currently in the process of carefully reviewing the Pentagon’s report regarding the repeal of the ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Law.”