- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“Since when is Glenn Beck a food safety expert? He’s no Obi-Wan Kenobi on food safety bill. Food supply needs more gov’t regs, not less.”
— Rep. Frank Pallone in a Monday tweet. The New Jersey Democrat doesn’t appear to be a fan of the Fox News host. Beck recently suggested on his program that legislation to revamp food safety was a government ruse to increase the price of meat and promote vegetarianism.