- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
It’s not all policy, though. Members-elect will be treated to a New England clambake at the opening dinner. And a Wednesday dinner will include the presentation of the John F. Kennedy New Frontier Award by the president’s daughter, Caroline Kennedy.
Although California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R) was on an earlier draft of the event schedule, he will not attend.