- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
It’s not all policy, though. Members-elect will be treated to a New England clambake at the opening dinner. And a Wednesday dinner will include the presentation of the John F. Kennedy New Frontier Award by the president’s daughter, Caroline Kennedy.
Although California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R) was on an earlier draft of the event schedule, he will not attend.