- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
It’s not all policy, though. Members-elect will be treated to a New England clambake at the opening dinner. And a Wednesday dinner will include the presentation of the John F. Kennedy New Frontier Award by the president’s daughter, Caroline Kennedy.
Although California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R) was on an earlier draft of the event schedule, he will not attend.