- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Action on either issue will ultimately depend on the Senate. Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has said the DREAM Act is one of his top lame-duck session priorities. A senior Senate Democratic aide said he was “not aware that anyone is suggesting” linking the DREAM Act with the AgJOBS measure.