- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
Action on either issue will ultimately depend on the Senate. Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has said the DREAM Act is one of his top lame-duck session priorities. A senior Senate Democratic aide said he was “not aware that anyone is suggesting” linking the DREAM Act with the AgJOBS measure.