- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Action on either issue will ultimately depend on the Senate. Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has said the DREAM Act is one of his top lame-duck session priorities. A senior Senate Democratic aide said he was “not aware that anyone is suggesting” linking the DREAM Act with the AgJOBS measure.