- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Rep. Chris Van Hollen announced Monday that he will retain Tom Kahn as the Democratic staff director of the House Budget Committee next year when the Maryland Democrat takes the reins as the ranking member.
Kahn has been a fixture at the committee for the past 14 years under Chairman John Spratt (D-S.C.), who was defeated in the midterm elections.
“His insight will be invaluable as we work to tackle the important issues facing our economy and put our country on a fiscally sustainable path,” Van Hollen said in a statement.