- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
“As for pay-fors, the Republican alternative would give the unelected director of Office of Management and Budget unprecedented authority to determine the source of this funding, abdicating Congressional responsibility over the budget,” the aide said. The Senate confirmed Jacob Lew as OMB director last week.