- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Sen. Chris Dodd is leaving Congress soon, but fans of the Connecticut Democrat can still get their fix on a new (spoof) Twitter feed about the Senator, S--- My Dodd Says.
The feed appears to be inspired by both the hacking of Dodd’s Twitter account last week — when somebody posted an inappropriate message reading, “U love torturing me w this s---,” which the Senator’s staff promptly removed — and the blog-turned-television show “S--- My Dad Says.”
“People love torturing me over my ‘U love torturing me w this s---’ tweet,” one tweet reads. “What the f--- do I care? I’m out soon anyway, suckers!”
The twitterer makes clear that he or she is not Dodd — but notably, the one Twitter account that the fake Senator is following is the actual Chris Dodd.
Hat tip to our friends over at FamousDC for spotting the funny feed.