- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Going forward, Hoyer said Democrats “need to renew our focus on jobs, renew our focus on economic growth.” In the coming weeks, he said he would be “talking a lot” about Democrats’ “Make It in America” initiative and that he would be working closely on that endeavor with the National Association of Manufacturers, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and organized labor “to reach common ground.”
“Growing jobs and growing the economy and reaching fiscal balance, I don’t think that’s left, center or middle. I think it’s common sense, and I think that that is the Democratic agenda, so I don’t perceive it as moving left or right. It is what our party has been all about and what it needs to be all about.”