- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
Many other top committee jobs appear set, with ranking Republican members expected to simply move up, including Dave Camp (Mich.) at Ways and Means; Paul Ryan (Wis.) at Budget; Buck McKeon (Calif.) at Armed Services; John Mica (Fla.) at Transportation and Infrastructure; John Kline (Minn.) at Education and Labor; Darrell Issa (Calif.) at Oversight and Government Reform; Lamar Smith (Texas) at Judiciary; Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (Fla.) at Foreign Affairs; Peter King (N.Y.) at Homeland Security; Frank Lucas (Okla.) at Agriculture; and David Dreier (Calif.) at Rules.
Jackie Kucinich and Jessica Brady contributed to this report.