- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
With voters across the country angry at Washington and incumbents from both parties on the run, the Delaware Senate race is remarkable for its civility. Longtime Republican Rep. Mike Castle is the favorite over both his tea party-backed opponent in the primary and Democrat Chris Coons (pictured above) in the general election.
More Midterm Election 2010 videos:
Produced by Andrew Satter.
Go back to Roll Call’s video page.