- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
In this episode of Office Space, Roll Call’s occasional look at Members’ office digs, Rep. Mike Honda (D-Calif.) talks about growing up in a Japanese internment camp during World War II and how the experience shaped his worldview.
Read the story here.
Past Office Space videos:
Go back to Roll Call’s video page.