- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Members of the Congressional Muslim Staffers Association gather on Fridays in the U.S. Capitol for Jummah, the Muslim weekly prayer service.
Read the full story by Roll Call's Daniel Newhauser at http://www.rollcall.com/issues/55_119/news/45401-1.html.
Learn more about the CMSA at http://www.congressionalmuslims.org.
Go back to Roll Call's video page.
Roll Call content delivered to your inbox.SIGN UP
Stay connected to the political debates inside Washington.
Want Roll Call on your doorstep?SIGN UP
Already a subscriber?
Sign up to have the print PDF emailed to you.
An updated list of Capitol Hill's leading staffers.