- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Jennifer Brunner is the Ohio secretary of state and a former judge who is one of four Democrats seeking the Senate seat of Republican George Voinovich, who is not seeking re-election this year.
Brunner's chief competitor in the May 4 Democratic primary is Lt. Gov. Lee Fisher, who has raised more money than Brunner and seems to be the preferred candidate of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee. Former Rep. Rob Portman is the Republican nominee.
Greg Giroux, CQPolitics