- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The prosecution in Sen. Ted Stevens' corruption trial submitted as evidence the audio of three 2006 telephone calls between the Alaska Republican and former oil company executive Bill Allen, recorded after Allen began cooperating with the FBI in its investigation of Stevens.