- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Rep. Luis V. Gutiérrez, D-Ill., a vocal advocate of overhauling the nation’s immigration laws, delivered a blistering floor speech Friday night before the House voted to effectively end Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.
“Only cowards scapegoat children, and only those who are ashamed of themselves do it in the night on a Friday,” Gutiérrez said to House Republicans. “In January you were saying that all of the Dreamers should get green cards and citizenship … Now, Steve King, Michele Bachmann and Ted Cruz are literally writing the immigration script for the Republican Party.”