- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday it was “exasperating” working with the White House on a solution to the child migrant crisis at the Southern border, blasting President Barack Obama over a recent West Coast fundraising trip.
“Scuttling reform and prolonging a crisis are not part of his job description,” the Kentucky Republican said on the Senate floor. “Press pause on the non-stop photo ops and start demonstrating some real leadership instead.”
McConnell’s comments came ahead of a planned motion Thursday afternoon to proceed to a border supplemental bill, even as the House and Senate continue to disagree on a top-line spending amount to address the crisis.