- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
With the White House's emergency funding request for the Southern border in jeopardy, Senate Minority Whip John Cornyn on Tuesday added to the increased speculation that Congress would fail to act on the proposal before the August recess.
"Unfortunately it looks like we're on a track to do absolutely nothing, which to me is the definition of political malpractice," the Texas Republican said while touting a measure he drafted with Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, changing a 2008 trafficking law to expedite immigration hearings for children.