- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
There are things worse than being small, electric and self-balancing in Washington. Like: Being small, electric and self-balancing and having your tour guide's speech regulated in Washington.
The most exciting, challenging and significant tour of the capital you could take is the one you take yourself. And if you find a tour company like Segs in the City that can use Segways to self-propel you while you take yourself on the tour, that's just fabulous.
Roll Call content delivered to your inbox.SIGN UP
Stay connected to the political debates inside Washington.
Want Roll Call on your doorstep?SIGN UP
Already a subscriber?
Sign up to have the print PDF emailed to you.
An updated list of Capitol Hill's leading staffers.