- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Following an Israeli ground invasion into the Gaza Strip Thursday, Speaker John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, reaffirmed his support for Israel while criticizing the White House for its handling of regional terrorists and over its nuclear program negotiations with Iran.
"Israel is our friend, and Israel's enemies are our enemies," Boehner said at his weekly news conference. "Republicans remain focused on pushing the White House to do more to counter Iran's support for terrorists.”