- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Following an Israeli ground invasion into the Gaza Strip Thursday, Speaker John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, reaffirmed his support for Israel while criticizing the White House for its handling of regional terrorists and over its nuclear program negotiations with Iran.
"Israel is our friend, and Israel's enemies are our enemies," Boehner said at his weekly news conference. "Republicans remain focused on pushing the White House to do more to counter Iran's support for terrorists.”