- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
As the White House continues to gather intelligence surrounding a crashed Malaysia Airlines flight that may have been shot down in Eastern Ukraine on Thursday. State Department spokeswoman Jennifer Psaki did not confirm nor deny whether separatists in Ukraine aligned with the Russian government were responsible for the incident.