- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
House Republicans reached back to recent history Tuesday to rebut Democratic critics who blame them for not working on a multi-year transportation authorization bill.
Rep. Don Young of Alaska asked why President Barack Obama, at the height of his power in 2009, did not push for a multi-year transportation bill supported by then-Democratic Rep. Jim Oberstar of Minnesota.