- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell would not specifically address Speaker John A. Boehner's proposed lawsuit against President Barack Obama on Tuesday, but the Kentucky Republican said Obama had taken a "rather expansive view of his responsibility to faithfully execute the laws."
"And he's been particularly creative … with regard to Obamacare ... and it is maddening. I think the best response for the American people might be this fall to change the Senate.”