- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell would not specifically address Speaker John A. Boehner's proposed lawsuit against President Barack Obama on Tuesday, but the Kentucky Republican said Obama had taken a "rather expansive view of his responsibility to faithfully execute the laws."
"And he's been particularly creative … with regard to Obamacare ... and it is maddening. I think the best response for the American people might be this fall to change the Senate.”