- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., did not commit to firm timetables Tuesday, but said he "hoped" the Senate would not leave for the August recess before addressing President Barack Obama's $3.7 billion emergency funding request.
Reid also defended the Senate's work to address the Highway Trust Fund and the Department of Veterans Affairs, while throwing his support behind the Export-Import Bank reauthorization.